FEARLESS UNDER FIRE
Welcome to Fearless Under Fire!
Please fill out the following and
, send a friend request on XBL to all of the following:
FUF LP, FUF Rise, FUF Crux, FUF BLEEZY and FUF Tapout.
It is important that your username on the site is the same as your gamertag.
1. Be 18+ years of age.
2. Have a K/D (kill/death) ratio of 2.0 or greater in Call of Duty Ghosts.
3. Not be in any other clans. (If you meet our qualifications we will accept your application after you leave your current clan.)
4. Play on Xbox 360 (we're in the process of transitioning to Xbox One, but still primarily on the 360.
5. Be active (on XBL and the FUF website).
6. Be mature and respectful to your fellow clan mates.
7. Have a mic and be willing to communicate (use call outs and coordinate in game with FUF members).
8. NO modding, glitching, boosting or cheating in any way.
9. NO trash talking, excessive complaining, or bad sportsmanship.
10. Put FUFR as your clan tag (during the recruit stage) and FUF after you become a full member.
11. It is advised that you add the recruiters listed at the top of the application to your friends list or you may fail the recruitment stage.
Once you have submitted your application below, it will be reviewed usually within 24 hours. If you meet our qualifications,
we think that you would be a good addition to FUF, we will accept your application and you will officially move onto the recruitment stage. This stage will last 1.5-2.5 weeks depending on your activity and enthusiasm. You should attempt to play with recruiters as often as possible so that they may evaluate you and get a feel for how you might fit in. Please note that
it is against FUF policy to join in another member's session
. If you want to play with someone, try sending a game invite or post in the chat box on the website. Provided there is room within their party, they will attempt to invite you.
At the end of your recruitment period the officers will vote based on the feedback obtained from the recruiters and other members. Thus it is very important to be online, active and personable, and even somewhat more so during your recruitment period. If you are not accepted as a full member at the end of your recruitment, you are welcome to request an additional week of recruitment. This request should be made within 24 hours of receiving a failed recruitment notice in your private messages. If an extra week is approved, you will receive a private message with instructions on what to do next. For our accepted applicants, further details about this process can be found on the
Recruits Welcome Guide
take some time with your application
. We appreciate any and all detail you provide!
What console do you play on?
What is your Gamertag?
Male or Female?
What time zone are you in, and what times do you usually play?
How would you describe yourself?
If you are applying for the 360, how soon will you be transferring over the xbox one?
What are you doing in life right now (work, school, etc.)? Please provide some detail.
What is your K/D and Average Kills per Game?
Do you have a headset to communicate with?
What are your favorite game types? (TDM, DOM, etc)
What's your favorite class setup?
Do you currently belong to any other clans?
Do you have any friends already in FUF? If so, who?
How did you hear about us? (Please be specific so we know which websites or locations to focus our recruitment on or which members to credit)
Have you applied to FUF before, if so what was the username?
Why do you want to join a clan, and why FUF specifically?
Do you have any other skills or anything else you might want us to know? (Graphic design, video editing, music composition) If so, please provide us with some examples of your work (If you do not provide any examples it's hard to take your claim seriously).
Alan Garcia © 2012
No matches found.